ESL job interview question: Why do you want to teach 2-nd grade students?

Recommended answer:


That would be easy for me because of my own experience. 


I went to an elementary school that was extremely diverse. For example, we had a large Chinese community and we would study some of their customs and would have school events such as the celebration of the Chinese New Year. I just love those memories. We also sampled some of the foods and did those chips that come in different colours - the Chinese potato chips. We also had an international day and that was a big celebration. I had this beautiful skirt that had mariachi musicians on it, so I chose to represent Mexico

I still have the picture from that event. I loved elementary school. It provided me with some of the best memories of my life.

In addition, you could describe how to make your lessons a little more challenging to ensure their mastery. 

More: http://www.esldrive.com/findajob/jobinterviewqa.html