ESL job interview question: How do you prepare your students for exams?

Recommended answer


I usually go over the basics in the review class. I review when, where and for how long the exam will be held. I remind students of the basic exam rules, i.e. student ID on desk, mobile phone turned off and stored away. I also allow time for questions. I try to answer them as honestly as possible but I know when to stop because there are always the students who push me for the answers, the students who ask me to go easy on their exams because they badly need a good grade. In general, I try to keep the mood light because students are always nervous before exams. 


Click HERE for more ESL job interview questions-answers.



More job interview questions-answers:
http://www.esldrive.com/findajob/jobinterviewqa.html