Job Interview question: One early morning you come to work and find five thousand unread email messages. You can only reply fifty of them. How would you select which ones to reply?

Recommended answer:
I would select the emails from my boss first. If there are more than fifty emails from my boss, I will work overtime (if necessary), but I would still reply to all emails.


More job interviews questions answers

Job interview question: 
How do you know how long to spend on your objectives?


Job interview question: 
What are the duties and responsibilities of a teacher?

Job interview question: 
What ESL activities in small classes would you suggest?

Job interview question: 
If I walked into your classroom, what would I see going on?

Job interview question: 
What are your classroom rules? 


Job interview question: 
What is your English teaching philosophy?

No comments:

Post a Comment