ESL job interview question: Describe a job that would be your worst nightmare

Recommended answers:


1. My worst nightmare would be the job that would take away my freedom to think on my own, the job that would deprive me of creativity. I do not work efficiently when I am requested to follow what others tell me to do. Also, I would not want the job that others forced me to take. 

If the job is poorly rewarded financially and I am forced to do things that I do not like at all and I think it is incorrect to do them because they contradict the beliefs and principles of my work ethics - such a job would be my worst nightmare.



2.There is nothing that can be worse when the school principal is a micro-manager.


More questions with provided answers...

http://www.esldrive.com/findajob/jobinterviewqa.html