ESL job interview question: In what ways do you communicate with parents on a regular basis?


Answer


I develop a classroom website which is updated weekly. On this website parents can find our weekly theme, any homework that is required, and information such as spelling words or upcoming assessments. I also include links to online enrichment activities. 
In addition to the website, I send daily notes home to parents in each student's communication log. 
I also phone home on a regular schedule (biweekly or monthly, depending on the student and the family's preference) to discuss the aspects of the child's education that are going well. This makes it easier to call home when there are problems, because I already have an established relationship with the parents.


You will find more ESL job interview questions-answers here:

http://www.esldrive.com/findajob/jobinterview.html