ESL job interview question: What would you do if your superior tells you to do something that you know is not right in the way of doing?

Recommended answer:


I always accept the fact that people, from time to time, make mistakes, and I am not an exception in this case. I would bring to light the issue, explain my way of reasoning, and if my superior still insists I would follow his or her order. Afterwards, I would reflect on this matter and try to understand why my superior had chosen that approach. It often happens that there are two or more ways of doing the same job or solving the same problem - and both ways are very efficient.  Perhaps this would be an opportunity for me to learn to apply new methods and techniques or gain some new skills that I never knew of before.



ESL job interview question: 
What are your weaknesses?


Job interview question: 
What color is your brain?


Job interview question: 
What is your English teaching philosophy?


Job interview question: 
What is the purpose for using KWL charts?


Job interview question: 
What are the duties and responsibilities of a teacher?


Job interview question: 
What ESL activities in small classes would you suggest?


Job interview question: 
How do you know if you met objectives?