How are you different from the rest of the teachers?

Recommended answer:


The recruiter needs to know what makes you stand out from the crowd. 

One of your answers could be: 

I can effectively teach ESL students without a textbook, as well as with a textbook. I believe this makes me different from those teachers who have a preference to use a textbook. I know my students well and I prepare my own teaching materials so I do not allow textbook publishers to dictate my curriculum, although I often use a textbook as a supplementary material for my students.

Think of your own effective answer. It can be related to application of new methods of teaching and research. Perhaps you wrote a textbook or designed a beautiful website? What other useful skills, apart from classroom teaching, do you have?


To find more ESL job interview questions with provided answers, click HERE...